Call for lowest prices! 1 (800) 880-2514
Manufacturers set the display prices. Call for best deals.
Golden Cirrus 508M
- Manuf: Golden Technologies
- Item #: PR-508M
Want a Lower Price?
to Call Us.
1 (800) 880-2514
1 (800) 880-2514
The All New Golden Cirrus 508M lift chair comes with a variety of features that make it the best value on the market. This zero-gravity model is built in the U.S. using solid construction and heavy duty parts to ensure a long lasting product. It is also one of a few chairs that use MaxiComfort technology to provide active support and soft, full body cushioning. Customize your chair by choosing among several stylish and durable fabric options.
- Minimum Recommended Height: 5' 4"
- Maximum Recommended Height: 5' 10"
- Weight Capacity: 375 lb
- Recline Positions: Zero Gravity
- Back Style: Biscuit
- Chaise Seat: Yes
- Head Rest Cover: Yes
- Arm Covers: No
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- Fire Retardant: Yes
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height from Floor: 20.5"
- Overall Width: 32"
- Overall Height: 43"
- Distance Required from Wall: 26"
- Warranty: Lifetime Chair Frame, Lift Frame, and Recline Mechanisms, 3-Year Electrical Parts, 1-Year Mechanical Labor, 1-Year Electrical Labor
Options available for this product:
- Tranquil-Ease Heat and Massage $224.40
- Footrest Extension $110.40
- Extra Pocket $42.24
- Extra Pocket (Brisa Fabric) $56.00
- 1 Year In-Home Warranty $0.00
Includes parts and labor covered under the initial warranty for the 2 and 3 year extended periods of the service contracts.2 Year In-Home Extended Warranty $64.00
Includes parts and labor covered under the initial warranty for the 2 and 3 year extended periods of the service contracts.3 Year In-Home Extended Warranty $112.00
Free Curbside Delivery $0.00
- Product will be left in the driveway, as long as there are no steps
- If there is no driveway, the driver is allowed to leave the product curbside
- The customer is responsible for getting the product inside their home
Residential inside delivery requires the driver to move the product no further than across the threshold of the front entrance to the residence, unless:
- There is any number of stairs leading to the front door
- The door if not wide enough for the product to fit through while still in its box
- The distance between the roadway and the entryway is unreasonably long
If any of these limitations are present, a driver is allowed to leave the product in front of the front porch, on the ground-level porch, under a carport, or in a garage.In-Home Delivery - Ground level entrances only $15.00
We do realize that many end users of Golden Technologies′ products may be unequipped for the unpacking and movement of our products; this is why we also offer White Glove Delivery. In a White Glove service, a white Glove agent will:
White Glove In-Home Setup
- Deliver the unit inside the customer′s home
- Unpack the unit
- Set it up in the room of their choice
- Connect the power
- Remove all packing debris
(unpack, set up, remove box) $189.00