To return a lift chair call us at 1-800-922-3659. A return authorization form will be sent to you. Return the completed form and we will issue you an RA number and advise you on the best way to ship the product. Specific return policies are below:
- Returns must be shipped within 10 days of delivery in the original packaging.
- The lift chair must be in like new condition. As these are considered Medical Devices by the FDA their guidelines apply.
- The customer is responsible for freight costs both ways plus a 15% restocking fee unless chair is defective.
- Chairs returned due to being refused by the customer or deemed undeliverable by freight carrier are subject to fees for freight both ways and a 15% restocking fee
- Stock chairs canceled prior to shipment subject to $50 cancellation fee
- Builder chairs with customer features such as leather or any special options are NON-RETURNABLE and cannot be canceled once in production.
- Special delivery options such as inside delivery fees and White Glove fees are NON-REFUNDABLE once the lift chair is shipped unless the chair is defective.
All lift chairs are Drop Shipped directly from the manufacturer. The above return policy reflects the actual costs charged by the manufacturers for returned product.
- Your refund will be processed immediately after we receive notice from the manufacturer that the item has been received back at their warehouse in like new condition in the original carton. Normal process time is 2-3 weeks. We will credit the original credit card. If you paid by check, a refund check will be mailed to you.
- If you qualify for a refund under our price guarantee program your refund will be processed the day your price guarantee is submitted and approved.
- For contact information, please see our Contact Us page.
Cancellation Prior To Shipment:
- Chairs cancelled prior to shipment are charged a 6% restocking fee. This does not apply to upgraded or customized lift chairs as they cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed. The Golden PR-502 and Golden PR-505 MaxiComfort chairs will be charged a 25% restocking fee due to their long production times.
Products with unique return policies
- Bath Lifts - Due to the nature of these products, they are not returnable.
- Massage Chairs - Massage chairs are not returnable.
- Toilet Seat Lifts - Due to the nature of these products, they are not returnable.
- Walk-In Bathtubs - Due to the nature of these products, they are not returnable.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Kentucky, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Kentucky. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Lift Chairs 101 may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.